Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why am I bleeding after masterbating?

I’m a first time mom and it’s been 8 weeks after having my child. I stopped bleeding at the 6th week. Everything was fine but last night I masterbated for the first time and this morning I found out that I’m bleeding a lot like I had just gave birth again. I’m not sure if this is normal or not but I’m worried. 

• garry

means your having sex to soon or going to deep .

Try talking with your family doctor about such issues zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Awe, no worries sweetie. You were too rough while masturbating and probably tore/ ripped something. I know you are worried and embarrassed but it'll be okay. This is extremely common for women while masturbating or intercourse right at the 6 - 8 week mark. The bleeding should be equivalent to an extremely heavy menstrual cycle and not a rebirth. You can go to the ER but I'm SURE you will be okay.

• Mike G

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

I think you should speak with a Doctor. Maybe it's possible that you were not completely healed when you masterbated. I think you should have spoken with a Doctor about any form of sexual activity before masterbating.

I had surgeries, but I never experienced what you did. Well I can't experience the same thing as you because I am a male. I would not consider, or attempt any form of sexual activity after being operated on, and me not knowing if my wounds were healed.

When you gave birth, you ended up with a very delicate womb and vagina, as they had been torn apart considerably. You probably weren't gentle enough when you masturbated and tore some of those wounds again. If it doesn't stop within a short time, or increases, I would suggest a visit to the ER.

It's Jesus trying to tell you that you are committing a sin... and I'll get thumbed down for this, but those people just haven't met Jesus yet and his gorgeous long hair.

• Tavy

Your vagina and womb are still delicate, the bleeding points are not healed yet. Give it time.

I had my first proper period 6 weeks after I gave birth, so it could be that.

• Marc

You should definitely check with your OB/GYN

• James

You ripped a sore hat was not fully healed. take it easy. If you cant stop it, go to the ER.