Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why am I bleeding after masterbating?

I’m a first time mom and it’s been 8 weeks after having my child. I stopped bleeding at the 6th week. Everything was fine but last night I masterbated for the first time and this morning I found out that I’m bleeding a lot like I had just gave birth again. I’m not sure if this is normal or not but I’m worried. 

12 Answers

Relevance
  • garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

means your having sex to soon or going to deep .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Try talking with your family doctor about such issues zxj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Awe, no worries sweetie. You were too rough while masturbating and probably tore/ ripped something. I know you are worried and embarrassed but it'll be okay. This is extremely common for women while masturbating or intercourse right at the 6 - 8 week mark. The bleeding should be equivalent to an extremely heavy menstrual cycle and not a rebirth. You can go to the ER but I'm SURE you will be okay.

• Mike G
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I think you should speak with a Doctor. Maybe it's possible that you were not completely healed when you masterbated. I think you should have spoken with a Doctor about any form of sexual activity before masterbating.

I had surgeries, but I never experienced what you did. Well I can't experience the same thing as you because I am a male. I would not consider, or attempt any form of sexual activity after being operated on, and me not knowing if my wounds were healed.

• 2 months ago

When you gave birth, you ended up with a very delicate womb and vagina, as they had been torn apart considerably. You probably weren't gentle enough when you masturbated and tore some of those wounds again. If it doesn't stop within a short time, or increases, I would suggest a visit to the ER.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's Jesus trying to tell you that you are committing a sin... and I'll get thumbed down for this, but those people just haven't met Jesus yet and his gorgeous long hair.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Your vagina and womb are still delicate, the bleeding points are not healed yet. Give it time.

I had my first proper period 6 weeks after I gave birth, so it could be that.

• Marc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You should definitely check with your OB/GYN

• James
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You ripped a sore hat was not fully healed. take it easy. If you cant stop it, go to the ER.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.