I’m a 24 year old guy and I’m marrying my soon to be wife tomorrow? Kinda nervous, any advice?

So im a 24 year old guy and I’m marrying my girlfriend tomorrow, and I’m really happy about that. After work, I have my bachelorette party tonight and im also excited about that. Anyways I’m just really nervous tomorrow, because I’m going to be standing in front of a huge crowd at the altar with my soon to be wife..what do I say? I’m still trying to write down vows, and trying to come up with the best words to say to her. Any advice on weddings? And how to calm my nerves?

• Trish

Is this a same sex wedding it doesn't matter.

Relax and be yourself. Most of us have done it and it all worked out well.

Just be yourself and don’t think about being nervous zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Please listen to me don't marry her just keep putting it off, your tapping that a$$ and not paying too much it cant get better, it will only get much much worse if you marry.

• ?

You're getting married in front of a huge crowd...

Two weeks ago your girlfriend of a year told you she had cheated on you...

And four weeks ago you had a girlfriend of only three or four months who told you she wanted to get married.

I don't know which girlfriend you're marrying, but owing to COVID, you should have pared down the guest list...starting with the girlfriend you're not marrying.

• ?

Bride, I love you. You are my best friend. Today I give myself to you in marriage. I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle. I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you and to always hold you in the highest regard. These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life.”

“I,  affirm my love to you, , as I invite you to share my life. You are the most beautiful, smart, and generous person I have ever known, and I promise always to respect you. With kindness, unselfishness, and trust, I will work by your side to create a wonderful life together.”

wear a fcking mask and stay inside. we are in a really bad surge of the pandemic. can't believe you're selfish and having a wedding. 

btw. guys don't have "bachelorETTE" parties lmao. 

you sound like you're 15. 

A. Bachelorette parties are for women. The party for a man is called a "Bachelor Party". 

B. I don't believe it is okay to have a HUGE Wedding during these pandemic days. You two never rethought this in the last 10 months? Expect far fewer people to actually attend than expected. FAR fewer. 

Be honest, be brief. It's important to be honest and sincere... and brief. Really long vows are hard to hold up to! 

Best of luck. Don't breathe on people. 

You're not having a bachelorette party. That's what your fiance will be having.

Relax, it’ll all be over in a few years. It’s not too late to run though.