Will any college want the Texas body slam to the ref high school player?

Seems like he might as well start working on a career in pro wrestling. 

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course; he showed good technique in making that hit.  Head up, not helmet-to-head . . . .

• 1 month ago

Maybe, I don't know the whole story, and don't know if that's an isolated incident or if he has a history of taking stupid penalties.

• Mike W
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Maybe, I don't know the whole story, and don't know if that's an isolated incident or if he has a history of taking stupid penalties.  If he does, it's doubtful he'd be recruited by any major college.  It's also possible that they'll recruit him anyway.  

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Seems like he might as well start working on a career working the license plate punch machine.

Was he even a college recruit? I haven't been following this story all that close.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • fuzzy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Well he shows that he can tackle a non moving player, not a very useful talent in football open field plays, so put him under center and let the rage out.

• 2 months ago

His actions warrant a drug test to rule out anabolic steroids in his system. I would ban him from playing/ participating in any sports in high school. He is not big enough to play D1.

• 2 months ago

blew his shot playing in college

• 2 months ago

If he has a few clean steroid tests they possibly may.  He should avoid taking any for a few months.

• 2 months ago

If he has the skills to give some coach a better chance of winning 1 or 2 games a season, yes....

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No college would want him. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.