Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

How easy is for straight women to have sex with women ?

Update:

So you agree that most females are actually bisexual in denial 

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Very easy, a lot of straight women are curious.

• 1 month ago

Depends on the individual, of course.  However it's easier for women to cross over occasionally if they're minded to, because there's a lot less stigma to that than for a guy to try that sort of thing.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

more like sharing there bodies for pleasure with making kids , rather greedy aint they ..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Really very easy if they both want it. Trust is a massive thing in sex. Usually women are more thrustworthy than men generally speaking in any areas or cases so that will add to the easiness and comfortableness of sex being done by two straight ladies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

According to my straight girl friends, a lot easier than being with males since aside from their sexual orientation they find it that the girls deserve their love and care and attention more and feel safer with another girl. How a girl perceives a person can decide how easy they can have sex with them so I'm not surprised by finding out str8 girls who have feelings for another girl have sex with them easier than they do with their bfs.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very easy. Like very very easy. Women are lovely and loving so just imagine what happens when you got two of them in a setting where they'd want to do that or be attracted to the idea. It'd be like romance maximized. The reasons are also various from curiousity to them wanting an equal encounter to them wanting a loving reliable partner to them wishing that they were lesbians, to them wanting to be actually pleased by someone who knows what's where, etc.

But since you stated "straight" ... I'm guessing that maybe you meant how easy it'd be if a woman is ignoring her sexual orientation and doing it anyways. Physically, there'd be no problems but since most women's sexuality goes beyond mechanics of sex to how they're feeling about that other person, I'd say .. It'd depend but for the exact same reason I don't think it'd be too difficult if she legit likes the other lady and is seeing them romantically or is attracted to them.

Then again falling in love is not dependent on sexual orientation. Plenty of cases existed when women specifically, fell for someone who was not their sexual orientation's choice. Women can fall for each other even if they're straight and even if they are not longing for the other one sexually and in that case I'd say everything should go really smoothly and pleasantly for them. In a case where two straight women randomly decided to do it without much specific feelings there, then the only things that might be different would be less 'heat' and probably more time needed for the 'foreplay' to get everything going. In cases where I heard of such a thing being done due to mainly lust (one of the reasons why ladies in prison do it), the ladies who did it said that they had more satisfaction than when they were with dudes since the other person pleased them better than a man and they felt more comfortable and safe with the lady rather than with their husbands/bfs, so I guess that means they too did it really easily.

If we're talking about two women who don't get along well trying to do it though ... I'd say it'd be the same as how anyone would feel if they were raped since the consent wouldn't be deeply given.

• 1 month ago

So easy. I don’t even love them, for real. But if they’re down for a lit kinky weekend and they’re hot, neither of us are going to say no 

Source(s): I’m a lesbian
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I am sure they did not get the shape fitting puzzle games when they were kids. Now, as they grew up they are trying to fit the wrong shape in the wrong hole.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Report this user

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very difficult, it is repulsive 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.