I know people might think I'm being over optimistic, but I genuinely feel we're not that far away from challenging for the premier league ?

it is a long season after all and there's no telling how teams will fare into the new year, especially between the months of January through till the of March. If we can beat get a run of 9 or more games without losing and beat a few of the title contenders above us along the way,  who knows where we might find ourselves.

the this United team has it self to blame for fans and critics not rating them as much as they should be, but if as i say we get a run of wins under our belt and string together a stretch where we don't lose any games it could put us in a position where the manager can challenge the players to continue the form till the end of the season, that is, if the players rise to that sort of challenge.

yes I'm suggesting its not mission impossible for us to end up in title contention, a big ask yes but we just have to believe in our selves and go on a really good run.

does anybody think the same about this united side as i do ?

Favorite Answer

Idk tbh.

We do have good players but we also have players who are not good enough to play for us such as Fred* and Shaw and we have Pogba and Martial who are nothing but arrogant lazy bàstards who think they are up there with the best in the world. We also have Solskjaer  and a shîte coaching team who I think is holding the team back.

These lazy bàstards are good players BUT they don’t show it.

*I am not in any way trying to say Fred is shît because he got sent off against PSG btw. I’m saying he’s shît because his passing is poor 90% of the time. Shaw just hasn’t been the same player since that injury he got against PSV.

You ‘just’ have to go on a really good run, but that’s the trouble.  They’re not consistent enough or have a good-enough squad.  How many of the United team would get into the Liverpool team?  There’s the rub. 

keep taking those pills you aint winning feck all lol

Maybe next year eh? 

• ?

Squad isn't good enough, manager is definitely not good enough

• August

Look,you have good players but you need a good manager to apply the boot when its necessary. Pay ex Spurs manager whatever he wants and start playing football ffs 

• ?

Man you're crazy for believing this lol I'm sorry it's too late now

• CMD

I stopped reading after "genuinely feel we're not that far away from challenging for the premier league ?"

Nobody feels the same as you.

Without Bruno Fernandes United would be deep in relegation county.

I would be very surprised if Fernandez stays at United past 2022, I think next summer the rumours will start and he will then leave either January 2022 or that Summer, probably to Real or Barc.