Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Perfect age to be engaged for women? ?

I’m 26 and never been. 

It's more romantic before 30 lol

RESPONSE: Are you 30? No you're not. So I don't know why you're worried about what happens after 30 when you're not 30. You're still a twenty-something. What happens after 30 isn't your problem, and won't be your problem for a while. So follow my advice and get out there.

It depends on the woman. There isn't a "one size fits all". You're still young, so don't sweat it. Most people get married in their mid-late twenties, some much older, some much younger. When this pandemic has gone under control, get out there. Go out with friends, get some more hobbies that you enjoy, explore. Your person is up there. God bless 😊

It doesn't exist. A woman (or man) gets engaged to be married when they feel it is right for them and their partner. That could be 22 or could be 32. There are countless factors to consider and each one is based on the individual and the couple.

ETA:

No, it isn't more romantic before 30. Been there, done that.

there is none. 

more romantic before 30?? wtf? you're full of sh*t. and i doubt you'll get married before 30. those end in divorce anywa.