Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsZoology · 3 months ago

family gets out of car in a cheetah safari park and survives by the skin of their teeth. thoughts?

• Joe
    Favorite Answer

What's to think.  Brain dead morons.  Same people like to walk up to Buffalo to take a picture and hand food to bears in Yellowstone Park.   The Buffalo tears their guts out them with horns and the bear eats the hand.   Here are some more.  A horse will kick people to death who get too close. behind.  Bambi will suddenly lift her front foot and give a child a severe blow to the head.   That's how they keep dogs away. Papa deer will go to its rear legs and slash you face open with front hooves.  A moose will run over the top of you.  Animals are not your friend and have no human attributes.  Stay out of their lives.

That proves Darwinism is wrong!

Sometime Darwin wins, sometimes he gets robbed. 

• yay

It makes me feel a lot better about myself for occasionally forgetting why I walked into a room. 

I was talking about doing this the other day.

They are probably Trump supporters.