Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is it wrong of me to dump my girlfriend because she's slept with 100 guys before me?

My girlfriend of 4 months just admitted to me that she had been with at least 100 guys before meeting me.  I have only had sex like 10 times before and only with my previous girlfriend.  I don't do casual, I always wait for a meaningful relationship.  I can't stomach the though that she's been all over the place

Yeah that’s pretty nasty. You should get tested too and I hope you didn’t sleep with her yet. 

I've known quite a few women who were far from virgins when I met them, but 100? That's quite a track record. My primary concern would be whether she's picked up any STD's throughout her active days and then, I'd be headed to my doctor to have a few tests done. If she and I were both clean, we'd have a long discussion on whether her history of partners is over, at least while she's with you. On the positive side, I'd guess she's taught you a few pleasant tricks.

If you can't stomach the thought that she's been with 100 guys before you, then yes, you should break up. Let her go now before she becomes even more attached to someone who cannot accept her for who she is.

Neither of you are right or wrong, you just seem mismatched.

yeahhhh that's pretty disgusting. this is the type of person you're dating... idc if it was the past. she obviously has different morals than you. dunno if that'll work out. 

also, anonymous, idk any girl that would want to lie about that lmao. ew.

It's not wrong. Don't be promiscuous.

• jijawm

Take a number, NEXT!

So she’s slept with 100 men yet picked your insecure ***?

Well it sounds like you will be 101.Not much to look forward to in the future at this rate.I'd be worried of catching something.

Sounds like she’s lying.