Election Fraud: Jesse Morgan, did he have a massive amount of election fraud evidence? Is 288,000 ballots a massive amount?

A truck driver with USPS says he was suspicious of his cargo load of 288,000 COMPLETED ballots “I was driving completed ballots from New York to Pennsylvania. I didn’t know, so I decided to speak up.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0xaA4dYsbQI

Youtube thumbnail

notice the Left stopped talking about election fraud, so I'm helping them remember it. 

If you want to ask question, watch the video first please.

One America News said nothing on that video. It was all Jesse Morgan's testimony. Do you get tired of being like that?

• ?

Unless he illegally opened one he had no way of knowing if the ballots had been completed or not

Plus since ballots also have down ticket races the idea of shipping  ballots from 1 state to another is pure fantasy 

He has a valid Class A license, he has contracts and paperwork (e.g. logbook of his departures, checkpoints, and arrivals, the weight of his tractor trailer during interstate travel, receipts at gas stations, etc).

The evidence is there, but the mainstream media and people who are clueless to the actual work and logistics that are involved with professional driving is appalling. Shows how easily persuaded the general public and the lack of common sense that exists in a country that would be plagued by democratic mob rule.

• James

And apparently he took the time to personally count the ballots and that they were completed. That would seem to indicate he violated federal law.

He has no evidence at all.  He has a story he is telling, that literally no one can corroborate.

• ?

Fake.................

The same guy who sees ghosts every where? We should get a paranormal investigator on it posthaste!

• BB

Sounds like something that should be thoroughly investigated.

It makes just as much sense that the ghosts that keep harassing his family made him think he saw ballots when the truck was actually empty.

• joedlh

Did he count all 288,000 ballots in order to arrive at that figure? And didn't the Pennsylvania election officials get suspicious when they discovered that all the down ballot candidates on the ballots were for New York offices? I'm just trying to get a clear picture of how this was pulled off. It has all the signs of genius-level conniving, don't you think?

I see from your update that you got your information from One America News. Well, that clears that up.