Why does Yahoo mail say no internet when I am CLEARLY on the web?

What is happening YET AGAIN with the Yahoos at Yahoo?? Mail won't load for about a minute IF it loads on my computer and then will show me a NO INTERNET popup even though I am clearly on the internet with other tabs open?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

AFTER these things God said unto Adam, "Thou didst ask of Me something from the garden, to be comforted therewith, and I have given thee these three tokens as a consolation to thee; that thou trust in Me and in My covenant with thee.

2 "For I will come and save thee; and kings shall bring me when in the flesh, gold, incense and myrrh; gold as a token of My kingdom; incense as a token of My divinity; and myrrh as a token of My suffering and of My death.

3 "But, O Adam, put these by thee in the cave; the gold that it may shed light over thee by night; the incense, that thou smell its sweet savour; and the myrrh, to comfort thee in thy sorrow."

Source(s): So, in Orthodox Church you have one cup and one spoon for body and blood of Jesus; no one gets sick. Roman Catholics tried one cup one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery, then its inhabitants will get sick too. COVID measures (closure, disposable cups, disposable spoons, washing spoon in some liquid after each use, masks, etc.) = heresy. Orthodox churches who participated in COVID measures = no longer pure brides of Christ = now they serve Satan; Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon; forgive me.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.