What is the definition of my racial and ethnic category?

I am mixed with sub Saharan African, European (British, Irish, French, Italian and etc.), southern south Asian & southern Indian and Sri Lankan, Chinese and southeast Asian, Filipino, 

Indonesian, Thai, Khmer, Myanmar, & Native American, Western Asia & North Africa.

Update:

I live in the U.S.A. I know I go by ‘mutiracial’ but would I fit in the category of ‘other’ or ‘two or more races’?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A prime example of why most race questions on official forms include a box for "other". 

• 1 month ago

Can you give each of the nationalities and ethnicities of your 4 grandparents?

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Mixed race American

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are  mulatto   then again  you  are  eurasian,  i feel sorry for  you  as  people  like  you  are not accepted  in any of the societies  in a lot of cases,  the blacks  may accept  you  to increase their  numbers   but thats  about all

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ufo DNA, not?  

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Scientifically, your race is Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

Your ethnicity is the language and culture you were raised in. You can have more than one. By definition it is not genetic.

• 1 month ago

You could class yourself as 'multiracial'. There will be different terms for it depending upon the country in which you live.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.