- ?Lv 72 months ago
If not handled per the instructions absolutely.
- oil field trashLv 72 months ago
The primary way it is dangerous is if you inhale a great deal of the concentrated fumes direct from the container. The vapors will react with the moisture in your lungs to form an acid. Otherwise if used as recommended it is not toxic.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Everything is Toxic in large enough Doses.
"[S]odium hypochlorite (Clorex) is a particular problem if mixed with ammonia, vinegar, or acid-based cleaners. The combination will result in the release of toxic gas."
Back in the Olden Days, ONE DROP was mixed with FIVE GALLONS of water to store drums in Civil Defense Bomb Shelters.
- hungLv 52 months ago
let me guess......you thought it would kill the corona virus in your body if you drank it?