? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

What are your plans for Christmas Day?

• SW-6

We usually gather at my Father's house, he makes a breakfast of Grits,Eggs,Sausage,Bacon and Biscuits w/OJ for all of us to eat, we fall into the front room and my Father hands out all the gifts, and we circle around opening them, reading the cards, etc.  This year, we will all kind of just drop off gifts to each other to open and probably all just stay at our individual homes, same as we did Thanksgiving.  :(

Having my children & grandchildren over for snacks/desserts.  About 9 people.  Will visit my parents separately when safe to do so.

Same as always - open presents, eat a roast turkey lunch, talk then retreat to our rooms for rest and indulging in our presents. ❤🎄💜

no plans its just another damn holiday

Abide by the lockdown - unlike the maniacs that are spreading that virus like wildfire. 

Even if it were not as severe as portrayed... it's just pure selfishness to demonstrate that one cares more about a maniac that has downplayed the severity of it more than their own fellow American here at ground level who may have underlying health conditions that make them especially vulnerable to a severe case. 

Stay home, spend time with family

go to family for christmas breakfast and could go for lunch but will probably stay home and  eat tons king prawns lol yummo

• Nicole

hopefully get my presents and eat dinner 

I'm not sure yet.  Our adult children all work different shifts so who knows what day we're having Christmas.  It varies every year.

I don't have any plans as of yet.  I imagine my brother and his wife will probably want me to come over for a bit.  We'll see.