Why do people try their hardest to hide my Name asks GodJeremiah 23;26-27 ?Will that practice end as Ezekiel 36;22-23 is fulfilled?

• TeeM
    Favorite Answer

The idea God doesn't have a name comes from Satan.

Satan in an effort to 'copy' Jehovah, has tried to remove God's name from among mankind.

Why? Because this is what Jehovah has done to Satan.

The titles 'Satan and Devil' are not the name of the one who first rebelled.

Jehovah has made sure that NO ONE knows Satan's real name.

Has Satan succeeded?

NO!

Today many know the name of the only true God in the language they speak, because God's name has been honestly restored to God's word.

Who did Satan use to accomplish the idea that God doesn't need a name?

Today, many pseudo Christians, unwittingly quote Plato when they teach:

“They were strongly influenced by several works of Plato (427- 347) wherein he explained that no name could perfectly designate God,”

People today forget, in the past, a person wasn't considered 'educated' if they hadn't studied the writings of Plato. Thus Plato's ideas became part of pseudo christianity.

Those who reject God's name reject the very God they claim to worship.

Those who reject God's name do not know the only true God.

If you do know the only true God, you will not receive the promise of eternal life.

PS:  Baal can be translated into English as 'Lord', thus people are exchanging God's personal name, Jehovah, for the title 'Lord'.

.

Jesus teaching his followers to pray Mt 6;9-10 saying our father showed that Jehovah was also his Father and gave priority the sanctification of Gods name So true followers of Christ worship with him His Father  John14;28 

Source(s): bible
  • ?

1) Why do people try their hardest to hide my Name asks GodJeremiah 23;26-27 ?

Let's see if that's true.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Jerem...

No, clearly it's not true.

Shame on you!

2) Will that practice end as Ezekiel 36;22-23 is fulfilled?

I don't know who you think is trying to get people to forget the name of God by means of dreams...

but as far as I know that is NOT a characteristic of any major Christian denomination.

(There might be some minor sects that are doing such a thing, but none of the major ones are.)

Conclusion: when you read the Bible

you should read the words that are there

rather than PRETENDING that those words mean something that they DEFINITELY do not mean.

Jer. 23 explains, "I have heard what the false prophets say who prophesy lies in my name... these lying prophets prophesy the delusions of their own minds. They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their fathers forgot my name through Baal worship." That practice continues today with people claiming to bear the name of Christ being false prophets. Some even urge believers to look to false gods instead of to the only true God. That is how people forget God's name - what He stands for - His holy and righteous character, by getting them to be unholy and unrighteous.

Jesus condemned such hypocrites in His day (Mat. 7) and so today. Listening to false prophets hides the truth of the Almighty God of truth. "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life" Jesus said, and those who follow Christ honorably bear the name 'Christians'.

Different religions call God different names and there are Angels in all the churches to help God do his work.  Please know that for those who are Jewish they are not allowed to say the Name of God because it is only the High Priest who is allowed as a Representative of the whole Jewish nation.  Please respect all faiths because all are paths to a better understanding of God and is best to remain in faith you were raised in.  God does understand though if you find someone in another fiath and need to switch to keep peace in the family.  I had a friend long ago who was Mormon who switched to Jewish so her kids with that husband were viewed as Jewish and when she was older and single she switched back for her husband who was Mormon.  God does not care what faith you choose as long as it is one that does not worship Satan.