Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do you think enough people will take the vaccine to put a stop to the virus spread?

• Jas B

It will take a long time to give the vaccine  to all those who will take it, but as it is rolled out it will slow the spread down, how quickly will depend on how many in any area refuse it.

Then it's how do you persuade those who refuse. 

After all the mountains of scientific evidence of multiple studies never has.

Neither did the disbarring by the British Medical Association from practicing medicine of the British idiot doctor who started this lie, with his claim of a tie between autism and vaccinations.

Even when it was shown that  his research was paid for by lawyers who represented parents who wanted to sue drug companies for their children's autism, those who spread these lies still use his discredited research as proof.

And now you also have the crazy conspiracy theories as well, that the vaccine has a microchip in it so the government can track you and new ones more insane than this appearing constantly.

It may unfortunately have to come down to them seeing they are the only ones still getting sick and dying to persuade them.

Without doubt those countries with the highest uptake of vaccinations will be the most successful in bringing numbers down to a level where testing and tracing can come closest to stopping it.

Well we dont even know if it really works I wouldn't expect much and I wouldnt be in the front of the line.

Usually takes about 30 percent immune.  More than that want it.  Add on 5 percent of those that don't already had it and it's not even close.

• Sam

If people would just stop acting like rodents congregating at places like Trump rallies and Spring break at Ft Lauderdale, we wouldn't need a vaccine.  

We are primates and need to start acting like the apes we are  ;) . 

Source(s): I'll answer your question by saying, "Who knows what people will do" People gave Donald Trump the Presidency, I personally never thought we would be that stupid. I was wrong.

Only non idiots

If the government is going to give $900 billion to Walmart and the Kennedy Center and other billionaires, but they refuse to send out another round of stimulus checks to average Americans, why should I get the vaccine? Covid is a quicker death than starvation. 

Yes. The CDC said that because of the low vectorization of COVID-19, that it'll only take 60% of the population being vaccinated to achieve herd immunity. Since we can count on all 52% of Americans who are Democrats to get vaccinated, we just have to hope that 1 out of 6 Republicans aren't too stupid and Trumpturdy to refuse. 

You'd have to be really stupid to be one of the first to take a rushed vaccine.  I'll get it a few years down the road AFTER it's been proven to be safe.  

• ?

I think 40% of people would need to take it. Unfortunely there's about 40% of the population who doesn't live in reality and who thinks Trump is a good president. Those people might ruin it for everyone else. Either way I don't like those margins.