Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

do you blindly follow EVERYTHING the media and the government say?

like the covid19 mess. thats just one example..

blindly believe and follow like a sheep.

No, I listen to what they have to say.

No, I don't believe a word that comes from Trump's lips

I do not, because I read different kinds of sources and media and weigh up whether it is possible or whether an argument makes sense.

But I know that Trump supporters believe everything that the Trump government claimed.

I thought the whole juxtapose was that the current administration has been at complete odds with both the media and the experts... cringing in fear that the economy might dip due to people reducing activities and gatherings... but not caring that hospital capacities have been filled to the brink.

Do I blindly follow the reckless dude that has minimized this virus the whole time, even though he got it himself? 

No. 

Not at all....650,000 people die every year from the common cold----there is no cure for it. However, if politicians found a way to profit from chicken soup, you could bet your bottom dollar, the media would have a bunch of ewe hunting down Foghorn Leghorn 

Ya, I always disregard the reporting on a virus that has so far killed over 1.5 million people, and shows no sign of slowing down, only speeding up, becuz of jagoffs like you. Just do me a favour? Stay as far away from people as you can, we don't need idiots like you spreading this disease becuz of your ignorance. I bet you refuse to wear a mask, and would love to go to a big party with zero social distancing right now? Your an idiot plain and simple. 

No, never it's probably a load of lies anyway, I see I have a few fans LOL.

It must be really expensive to overload the hospital system with all of those fake COVID-19 patients. Are the overworked hospital workers getting extra money for playing their part and keeping the hoax a secret? Is the overall tremendous cost of this hoax the reason we're not going to get a second stimulus check so that they can continue to fund the perpetuated myth that's slowly destroying our society, including putting people out of work? That would be the out of work people that could use a second stimulus check. Sounds extremely counterproductive. And who exactly is benefiting from this hoax and what are they gaining from it? Oh I know... the day before his presidency is over Trump is going to sell us to the Chinese for 10¢ on the dollar and pocket the money because that defective mind of his thinks this is a reality game show. Is that it? It sounds like something he would do. And lastly, why are you so stupid?

I just read a post on a local app I have, about a woman losing her father to this dang virus, very unfortunate, I don't know guess some are freaking lucky because some simply do not make out of it. CCP needs to be charged with crimes against humanity but they have so much power that is unlikely so wishful thinking on my part. To answer your question I don't but do like to take precaution.

Tell that to the people dying in hospitals around the world.