Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 2 months ago

I think my moms going back to work too soon, when she's supposed to be on quarantine. What do I do?

I live with my mom. On the 23rd, or 24th of November, she said her work told her to quarantine, because she was working with someone who has covid. My mom just told me that she's done quarantining, and thats she's going back to work. I told her its only been 8, or 9 days since she told me. She said soemthing like she started quarantining before that, but I didnt really understand, and she was in a hurry to do soemthing else, so we couldn't really discuss it much. Thing is, I don't know if I believe her, because she left once to go to a Thanksgiving dinner when she was on quarantine, which I didn't know about until it was too late. She also tried to go to dairy queen a couole days ago, but I made her stay home. Id like to think my moms work would be on top of it, but maybe not. Also, im worried that maybe she's not going to work, and I read going out do do something else, and shes just using work as an excuse. Should I just quiet, and take her word for it? What should i do?

• ?

The latest CDC guidelines recommend only a 10 day quarantine, so she's pretty much there. 

Keep your distance during the pandemic as always.

• Audrey

Mind your own business. You are not her keeper.