Is the PS5 truly worth it?

To me, No. People are already waiting in long lines at game stop for them, The mail men stealing ps5 consoles, People hurting their spouses because they sold said console. Get a nintendo switch or lite and call it a day.

Update:

Then there's the time when a lot of people got trampled on while trying to get to a game stop for a ps5.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Till "Horizon" comes out, NOPE.

Unless you want to keep scalpers hustling making money off "US/YOU" and look like a gamer, when you ain't.

TRUE gamers NEVER buy first releases, posers do.

Ok, so most 1st  release Sony had physical backward compatibility, but yeah.

They had issues with them, though, so.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Depends on how you define "worth it"

• 1 month ago

Maybe when it has more to its library and the price of it drops, but right now I'm thinking no, not yet.

• Are you asking me or telling me?,   btw that suggestion,  never in a million years

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Kyle
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

most of the games coming out still work on ps4 too.  especially if you have a ps4 pro that can already do 4k video, you probably don't need a ps5 for a while until games are only exclusive to that generation.  

i don't recall any stories of people getting trampled on for a ps5.  only handful of people went to the stores as only limited amounts were available anyway.  unless you post a source i will assume you're a butthurt fanboy.  

• 2 months ago

Consoles are never worth it when they first come out. There's only 5 good games in the first year if you're lucky, and if you play them too quickly they're so buggy that you can't get through a level. Waiting one or two or even three years is the smarter decision, then the games will be working better, able to be purchased cheaper and you'll have a wider selection. 

• 2 months ago

The PS5 is only worth selling for that nice profit margin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.