how do i make my voice deeper?

i can't use hormone pills so is there any other ways of it

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If you’re looking for a short answer, then no,  unfortunately, it can’t happen.

Multiple sources online, though, suggest that specific exercises can help you achieve that lower voice pitch effect that you’re looking for. However, these deeper voice exercises haven’t been tested by experts or physicians and can prove harmful for your throat in the long run.

But even though you can’t lower your voice, you can do some deep voice training that will give the impression of a deeper

Source(s): If you’re looking for a short answer, then no, unfortunately, it can’t happen. Multiple sources online, though, suggest that specific exercises can help you achieve that lower voice pitch effect that you’re looking for. However, these deeper voice exercises haven’t been tested by experts or physicians and can prove harmful for your throat in the long run. But even though you can’t lower your voice, you can do some deep voice training that will give the impression of a deeper
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

smoke 60 cigerettes a day

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

see a good speech therapist

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Wait until you’re passed puberty to enjoy deep voice zxkf

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Install a voice translator into your mouth.

• donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Talk deeper.   

• balan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Voice cracks around 15 to 16 years ie during puberty stage  Once that has taken place there is no way to change it Surgeon may do in vocal cord something to change it  .You may first consult with your family doctor and as per his advice proceed further.Regards.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes there is.  You grow a set of balls.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.