Secre asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

How do I make people answer my questions?

Would be nice if my teacher actually teach us properly. Pls don't judge me. I'm just asking for formulas, ways to come up for the answer because I simply don't know how. Not that I'm lazy and don't want to solve it myself. If this is called cheating. Then my teacher is also cheating for not teaching us properly while getting her monthly salary.

AFTER these things God said unto Adam, "Thou didst ask of Me something from the garden, to be comforted therewith, and I have given thee these three tokens as a consolation to thee; that thou trust in Me and in My covenant with thee.

2 "For I will come and save thee; and kings shall bring me when in the flesh, gold, incense and myrrh; gold as a token of My kingdom; incense as a token of My divinity; and myrrh as a token of My suffering and of My death.

3 "But, O Adam, put these by thee in the cave; the gold that it may shed light over thee by night; the incense, that thou smell its sweet savour; and the myrrh, to comfort thee in thy sorrow."

Source(s): So, in Orthodox Church you have one cup and one spoon for body and blood of Jesus; no one gets sick. Roman Catholics tried one cup one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery, then its inhabitants will get sick too. COVID measures (closure, disposable cups, disposable spoons, washing spoon in some liquid after each use, masks, etc.) = heresy. Orthodox churches who participated in COVID measures = no longer pure brides of Christ = now they serve Satan; Patriarch Irenaios 1st blessed Catacomb movement more than five years ago; what you need is antimins (remains of saints sewn into a towel), wax candles, one cup and one spoon; forgive me.
  • Zirp

you cannot. Nobody is on this 24/7, nobody has a duty to answer

All you can do is post a question, make it as clear as you can, put it in the most appropriate category and leave it without picking favourite answer long enough for people in all timezones to see it

Give teachers a break! 

They are the ones who have to put up with kid's whiny little "please Miss/Sir, can I go to the bathroom?" But they know they just want to go for a little walk and text... Or "Miss/Sir can we please listen to our music today?" You know, a teacher is constantly thinking "Why do these kids think I drive all the way here for nothing?"

Would be nice if my teacher actually teach us properly.

That should be taught us not teach us.

You are obviously just not a good or intelligent student.   Start thinking about what your stripper name will be and at least work out.  No one loves a fatty poll dancing.

• .

You can't "make" anyone do anything. What others do, is up to them. If you aren't getting the knowledge you need from your teacher, then seek out someone to tutor you who can spend the time needed to discover how you learn, and help you understand the concepts that you don't understand.

.

Your question belongs in Education & Reference>Homework Help as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

you can not make someone answer your questions. also it depends on the time of day that you ask a question. 

• Daniel

You cant people will Either Answer it or they wont 

Your Question has to be good and Interesting if its not something that people are interested in Answering they wont Answer It 

You can't. What you should be doing is visiting the teacher during office hours, asking questions in class, and getting help from them after class.