Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

In your opinion, does the national government exercise too much control over the states, or not?

explain in 300 words

Update:

or just explain your answer :)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Like most people, I like it when states violate the Supremacy Clause for things I agree with and I hate it when states violate the Supremacy Clause for things I don't agree with. I don't have 300 words to give you right now.

• 2 months ago

It's not a matter of how much control, it's a matter of what they are controlling. But yes, they do. Children lack freedom. Why doesn't the government start jobs where teachers get paid to come home to help children learn there. Open their options. How can you force anybody to walk out the door when the government shouldn't even be allowed to come in??!!!! This is just one example.

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It sounds like you're looking for someone to do your homework for you.  I'll pass.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I like it the way it is. I don't need 300 words to say that.

It's important to note, it's not for me to direct your opinion.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The Union is made up of states & the states elect the national representatives. The problem arises when the representative is not educated in his function. Not everything is given to a vote & representatives do not control everything. There is a purpose to the Administrative, or hired, personnel. They are educated & have the experience, not to be ignored.

So, yes...until the voter realizes that he has given control of his life to someone that has made a mess of his own.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No                                   

• 2 months ago

Yes.

299 to go...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.