Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 2 months ago

Why are questions about Cow ID not allowed? 10 point deduction right away? Freedom of speech, eh?

Update:

If vaccine isn't the "mark of the beast" then why will it be mandatory? There will be block posts only allowing vaccinated move on the roads?

Update 2:

If you follow the New COVID religion, then you're going to hell; no ifs and buts about it. Chipped vaccine = mark of the beast; forgive me

Update 3:

COVID VACCINE CHANGES YOUR DNA FROM TWO STRANDS TO THREE STRANDS

Update 4:

5G and vaccine = people will fall like flies = depopulation = population control. Reject everything that the gov't wants you to do. test is chipped. vaccine is chipped. why do u rely on the antichrist to give u health instead of praying to Jesus? covid religion is from the antichrist.

Update 5:

orthodoxy with one cup and one spoon = the only true faith. roman catholics tried one cup and one spoon and got sick with bubonic plague. orthodox churches who closed for covid or had covid measures with disposable cups and disposable spoons are no longer orthodox; now, they are churches for satan. that's why Jesus wonders in the bible whether he will find true believers who did not convert to covid religion. forgive me.

Update 6:

saint Paisios from Mount Athos warned that a certain flu-type vaccine will be mark of the beast

(can't buy or sell without it); block posts will block the roads to see if you're chipped (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov)

Update 7:

There is NO epidemic. There is NO pandemic. It's all bs. 5G kills as many people as gov't wants dead but COVID is blamed.Gov't will blame new death on people who didn't wear masks. COVID VACCINE will be MANDATORY. but COVID VACCINE = MARK OF THE BEAST (at worst) ... or it will work together with 5G to kill people (at best) for depopulation (population control of keeping population under 500 million as per Georgia Guidestones)...

Update 8:

Boy who cried wolf story about December 21, 2012 because in 8 years they will begin mandatory chipping via COVID vaccines

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

"Freedom of speech" does not allow you to violate terms and conditions of a mutually agreed contract for services without having your services curtailed. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I’d doubt the subject matter caused your question loss zx

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you are a total nut job

• 2 months ago

Because spreading dangerous lies which could lead to people dying are against terms and conditions.

You take your chance with the disease which has already killed over a million people. I’ll have the vaccine. Darwin in action.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • snafu
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Spreading false hoods and lies isn’t a human right.  It also has nothing to do with free speech.  And nobody is going to take a blind bit of notice to some anonymous random dude with a half baked conspiracy theory.

• No, it's because you are Canadian, hun

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

and don’t even get me started on those noisy cow bells

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're talking to yourself, try some therapy.

• 2 months ago

Cow voter fraud is a problem. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.