When I told my lesbian gf I wanted to move on bc of god, she took my phone, we argued, then she kinda spit on me, it landed on my hair. ?

She apologized but what would you guys have done?

She thinks im going to date some guy shes jealous of next

I always wondered if lesbians spit or swallow, now I know.

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether; forgive me.
  • reme_1

I am sorry that you have been brain washed by religion. I would have reacted the same. Religion is the worst thing for gay people. To give up on someone you really care fir for the B S of religion makes you fukken stupid. Go get some help from a therapist who is NOT religious.

That's cool that your giving her up for god. But I would have fist fought her.

I’d tell her you’re not relationship material right now because despite being told about pro lgbt faiths you still stay in an anti lgbt faith and that you are all confused. That attempting to be with you while your priorities are so mixed up is just going to get her hurt. She’s be better off focusing on an out woman who is confidant about who she is and that if religion is part of the picture to be in a pro lgbt faith. 

i wouldve told her the same thing