Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

how do you deal with people with bad attitude?

I mean I live at a place where people are so rude and they have bad attitude towards others.   and this is not just happening because of the pandemic.   this has been happening in years. 

And worst, people just dont care about manners, especially business employees toward customers.    I remember a hardware store (ACE) employee (male) was talking in a bad tone towards me.    I was just asking about the location of an item and he replied rudely and bad tone.    

It was so depressing living in a place where people are so rude towards others.   I mean they just dont care!  

Yeah, there's a lot of this around, esp with customer service.  I have a rule for myself that if it isn't a biggie, I just laugh and walk away.  However, if it's something that truly is worth going after, like the sign says...."don't tread on me".  I'll go after it.

Don't let it jade you. Kill 'em with kindness - anticipate other's needs. Just keep smiling and being nice, because it's contagious!

I would just ignore them and carry on with your life, act like their bad attitudes aren't bothering you.

That is kind of LIFE.

You can consider the sort of day they might be having, or that maybe something really bad has just happened to them.

OR, just don't take it personally and go on about your day!