Kirby Fanfiction: Have you ever felt cheated?

I love kirby fanfiction especially ones about metaknight's past. There is this story called: Stardust Utopia. Created by warpy in 2012. It's a great story about meta knight's past and Warpy said that she was going to rewrite it after her update in 2017. 2020, no update and no rewritten story. I understand that fanfiction is hard to write and that it takes time and patience. But still,DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP!!! Do you guys feel that way?

Update:

@Vic_Viper_001 I understand that, It's Hard and it doesn't pay bills. Buy

Update 2:

"But" still, She could have told us that instead of telling us that it was on hiatus.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

See, the problem is that writing fanfiction doesn't pay a person's bills, or further their education. Warpy is (probably) a real person, and likely has either a job they need to show up to, or life-goals they want to pursue. For most people, employment and schooling usually take priority over writing unpaid fanfictions about a kids game.

• 2 months ago

You can't always trust people who are making thousands of dollars to make things on time, so I wouldn't trust amateur writers who wrote for free on their own time and move on with their lives. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.