Kirby Fanfiction: Have you ever felt cheated?

I love kirby fanfiction especially ones about metaknight's past. There is this story called: Stardust Utopia. Created by warpy in 2012. It's a great story about meta knight's past and Warpy said that she was going to rewrite it after her update in 2017. 2020, no update and no rewritten story. I understand that fanfiction is hard to write and that it takes time and patience. But still,DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP!!! Do you guys feel that way?

@Vic_Viper_001 I understand that, It's Hard and it doesn't pay bills. Buy

"But" still, She could have told us that instead of telling us that it was on hiatus.

See, the problem is that writing fanfiction doesn't pay a person's bills, or further their education. Warpy is (probably) a real person, and likely has either a job they need to show up to, or life-goals they want to pursue. For most people, employment and schooling usually take priority over writing unpaid fanfictions about a kids game.

You can't always trust people who are making thousands of dollars to make things on time, so I wouldn't trust amateur writers who wrote for free on their own time and move on with their lives.