Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

How to dress to see my attorney?

No I’m not a troll. My lawyer and I have a very explicit thing, yet it’s never gotten physical yet, since I’m still his client until the case is over. However, I wanna make him suffer, especially since he’s honestly kind of a jerkoff. What outfit should I wear that is very tempting yet not completely provocative and inappropriate? 

Also, yes I know the whole situation is weird. It shocks even I.

He’s the one who’s coming onto me, not the other way around. And it’s not a court case. He’s the one who’s into me.

• ?

What on earth is an "explicit thing"?

• ?

I doubt that he is!!!!

You're trying to p!ss off your attorney before the case is over?  That is the most moronic thing I've ever heard.

• Robert

If he is a good lawyer dress anyway you choose and he'll be smart enough to ignore it, except to advise if it's something the court, judge or jury may find inappropriate   A good lawyer meets enough women to not have risk his job and firms reputation over a temporary client.