Is a quality handmade bracelet selling for $15.44  too much money?

I did the math for my bracelet business to figure out how much to charge. I used real Swarovski crystals and real metal beads. Is it too much money? 

• kelvin

no...........................

No. It's not too much money but there is a problem.   I would put a 20$ price tag on it. Round up. People love round numbers and hate little dangling cents in prices. A flat 20$ is more appealing than the cheaper price. At festivals and craft shows a booth price as close to paper bills is best. No change to count out or calculate. They will willingly had over a 20$ bill for a piece of jewelry but hesitate at the 44¢ on the lower price. If these are online sales then rounding up to an even number with no cents is still better. So 16$ is the price. Also at live festival type sales people will attempt to bargain away the 44¢. If that 44¢ isn't there then they are less likely to bargain it away. if you have the $20 price tag you can say you're feeling generous and let them have it for (think for a few seconds, recite a few numbers like you are adding something together) and say how about 18$? That's 2$ off. I'm barely making a profit here and my kids need school supplies (or I need college tuition or whatever) the customer thinks they are getting a bargain and you are still making money.

You can't use Y.A to get a free advert.