What type of connector is this?

I am not good with electrical things. I need to find where I can buy these connectors and what crimps to use to attach them.

This is for a headlight harness and is one of eight wires on the terminal.

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    I'd need other views of the connector inserts and also the shell they fit in to, to have any chance of identifying it.

    There are literally thousands of different types, many of which look similar at a distance.

  • 1 month ago

    It is unlikely you will find the exact piece parts for your connector.  Many of them are made by the car manufacturer, rather than being purchased from a company.

    I would look for an entire replacement connector at an auto store, and then use waterproof crimp-on connectors to attach them.  There are companies like Dorman that make replacement electrical connectors for cars.

    2nd choice would be to find one in a junkyard.  That same connector might be used on dozens of different models and years.  Again, use waterproof crimp-on connector to splice it in.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.