Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Why do even tiny amounts of alcohol give me stomach pain like diarrhea?

I try to avoid alcohol. If I drink even just a tiny bit, such as a sip of beer, I almost instantly feel like I'm going to get diarrhea. The diarrhea never actually comes, but the pain is there for a bit. Is this a normal reaction?

you sound alcohol intolerant to me.

Friend you are one of the few people whose body realizes what alcohol actually is you may also know mentally what alcohol really is and knowing this could be making you extremely ill I know it makes me extremely ill because I understand what alcohol actually is.

Yeast cells eat sugar for their food and then they crap and they urinate and their waste product is called alcohol there's a reason beer looks like piss because it is.

There's a reason that alcohol gives some people diarrhea or makes them feel like they're going to have diarrhea it's because those people realize hey buddy I'm drinking the diarrhea from yeast cells!

And I'll say this again that is exactly and precisely what alcohol is it is the waste product that is made when yeast cells consume sugar when you drink alcohol you are drinking a little creatures diarrhea! No wonder some people get sick they understand what they're actually doing