How do I stop my PC from shutting down? ?

Hello, my PC has been acting up a lot recently. When I try to use my PC it turns on for a solid 10-15 minutes and then starts saying Shutting Down. This is not a problem with the power supply because it does not turn off instantly, it says Shutting Down. If it were a problem in the Power Supply, the PC would just turn off. 

• P

While I don't expect you to believe me, it's still likely your power supply.  Sort of like with a bad laptop battery, windows is capable of detecting a low voltage condition and force a soft shutdown on desktops too.     If it's shutting down it will likely log something with your windows event log.   You really can't rule out a bad power supply until you have replaced it with a new one.  Bad power supplies do all kinds of strange things.  Inexperienced people always assume bad power supplies only cause a hard on\off, but they also can cause a variety of other issues when they are going bad.  

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Please check your Power Supply connection first

So do you know the temps of the CPU and GPU when the PC shuts down? The only way to know is to use a temperature monitoring program like HWMonitor.

Other than that it could be a problem with the Operating system. Make sure the O.S. is properly updated. If you're using Windows 10 then make sure it's updated to version 2004 or 20H2. If you're using a desktop then turn off some of the power saving settings. 

It is not overheating. I have used the PC for a few months. It did it like once or twice. But now it shuts off and does not turn on. I press the button on my PC and it turns the light on and then 2 seconds later off. 

you take it to a technician who will use special software to record the exact sequence of events so s/he can diagnose the problem

It does sound like an overheating issue. After the 10-15 minutes it's become too hot to work safely so it's shutting down to protest itself.  Defluff it.

• Bill-M

Sounds like it is overheating.   Open it up and clean the Heat Sink and fans.

Do you know anything about temperatures of the components?  Might be a problem after a few minutes.

Contact the "my PC" company about how to look in BIOS for temperatures, or get software from Internet for that.

If you blow cold air into the "my PC" it might stay on longer, but there might still be a bad problem.

That is all that can be guessed about that "my PC".