Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

What is a Nintendo Switch game coming out in 2021 that I must get?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

If you're a Legend of Zelda fan, next year will be the 35th Anniversary, so there should be some special announcements.

As for me, the next big title will be in March with Monster Hunter Rise. Monster Hunter is Capcom's most popular series, selling more than the Street Fighter and Resident Evil games.

• 1 month ago

the new lego star wars game 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bravely Default 2

And no, you don't need to worry about playing the first one. BD2 has a new and entirely unrelated story.

• 1 month ago

Hopefully Bayonetta!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

None Nintendo Switch is garbage! Wait for the next Nintendo console!

• 1 month ago

I recommend you get Maneater if you haven’t played the PS or Xbox version yet, I don’t know when it’s coming out but sometime in 2021.

• 1 month ago

If you played The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild, Nintendo is making a sequel to that game. The first game was a lot of fun. The combat system was very polished. The sense of freedom and exploration was fantastic, and there was a lot of fun things to do. I would recommend checking the second one out next year.

• 1 month ago

Shin Megami Tensei V and The World Ends With You 2 are both coming out on the switch next year and I'm looking forward to them. Bayonetta 3 hopefully will be coming out next year as well if you're a fan of that developer. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.