Dan asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

Can you export a book written on Reedsy Editor into Microsoft Word?

Favorite Answer

No, sir, you would need to IMPORT the written book into Microsoft Word.

Having never used Reedsy Editor I've just had a quick look on the website and seen that you can EXPORT your written book in .pdf or .epub format.

Modern versions of Microsoft Word will allow you to import .pdf files.  You MAY, however, notice that the formatting is not the same in Microsoft Word as it appeared in Reedsy Editor, but you can make alterations within Microsoft Word.  (You MAY need to Copy all of the text in your imported file (Ctrl+A) and then Pasting it into a new file (Ctrl+V) in order to carry out those alterations.)

• Dick

I doubt it would be compatible with your "Reedsy Editor" since MS Word is compliant with all the major word processors but it would be impossible to keep up with the compatibility of all the small time, non-descript, word editors.

I for one have never heard of the Reedsy Editor and I've been in the computer field since 1986.

So unless Reedsy uses a language that is supported by Word, it will not be able to be converted into the MS Word ".doc" format.