Caitlin asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

What should I do if I want to get rid of my period?

I'm always in so much pain when I'm on my period and I want it to stop. I have cried so many times because of the pain I'm in. What do I do and can I get rid of it permanently.

If women are on oral contraceptive agents (the pill) their periods often shorten and lighten.

Take hormonal birth control. ...

Have sex. ...

Exercise regularly. ...

Maintain a healthy weight. ...

Get the right nutrients. ...

Try clinically-proven herbal remedies. ...

Stay hydrated.

• L

If you plan on NEVER having children..................then you need to go to an OB/GYN and discuss this.

pregnancy protects you for a 9 month, there are some other ways, but I'm sure you don't like them. In any case deal with it, you're a girl. If serious in case of heavy pain, ask the doc for some drugs. 

Nothing but wait for Mother Nature ending your pain zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• ?

have a hysterectomy

There are very few things that can completely remove a period.  Depending on your age and your overall health - the main option is probably not an option.  A hysterectomy is the only way to completely and forever end periods.  It removes the uterus - and also removes the ability to EVER have children.  If you have no real medical reason to have it done - no doctor will do it just to stop the periods.  (it is also a very expensive option and the surgery has about a six week recovery.)

So, as for things that could actually be done, the first step would be to make sure you don't have a medical issue that could be fixed that is causing the  period pain.  If you have some undiagnosed condition that could be managed, that would be the first thing to check on.

The next step would be to pick a birth control method to try to make the period lighter or attempt to make it stop.  Some birth control methods have light or no periods as a side effect - so discussing these options with your doctor would most likely result in getting something done that could actually help you.  

• ?

Some birth controls, I would contact your OB/GYN, plus get plenty of exercise, and drink plenty of water and eat healthy!

• ?

About the most effective help for women is regular heavy exercise with a return to whole plant foods simply prepared - kinda returning to Eden's original diet plan and work ethic.

a complete hysterectomy aught to do it . 

Go to your doctor