How are libras corrupted?

No, i d'know.          

Are you talking about Libra men or Libra women? I am not really close to many Libras to know about their personal lives, but the ones I have known are mostly middle class or upper-middle class people, I don't know where you live, but in the US, there are quite wide gaps between the rich and the poor. Libras can be lazy, but all zodiac signs have lazy people too, maybe except Capricorn and Scorpio, they are said to be the most hardworking ones. I am not sure if all Libras are spendthrifts just like another user said in his/her answer here. The majority of Libras don't always have luxurious lifestyles, unless they are celebrities or billionaires, but then, luxury living is very common for most celebrities from ALL zodiac signs, so maybe you need to think first before judging them, and not all Libras have the same life even though they share the same sign. To another user who said "being super manipulative and telling nothing but lies", people from ANY zodiac sign can be like that as well. It sounds like all of you are so bitter and upset about something, are you unemployed?

When have they ever not been. That’s their true authentic selves instead of being super manipulative and telling nothing but lies and what they think you want to hear but don’t actually mean it. And behind closed doors they are somebody completely different from who they act like they are in public. It’s all just lies and deception. Don’t trust a word they say.. It’s just more lies and manipulation to try and get ahead.

They are corrupted but become lazy laidback ones. They get towards money luring vibes a lot and can become spendthrift as well.