Ex won’t publicly acknowledge our child?

My sons father post pictures of all three of his other kids but has yet to say anything or post anything pictures or anything about our son is he doing this to just be petty or mean? I know it shouldn’t phase me because he’s an ex but it just hurts my feelings that he will post pictures of his other kids But not our son

• ?

He probably does this just to irritate you. 

Yes, it's a phase you're going through.  There is NO requirement that any parent "acknowledge" any child.  You can FORCE a parent to pay financial support.  You CANNOT force a parent to give a d*mn.  Good reason to be more selective when you chose sex partners.

Maybe you should have waited till you got married before having a child?  Then you would have found out that he was a loser before you got pregnant.

Some fathers are like that unfortunately. I hope he's a decent father to your son in person, that's what's important. If he's not, that's his choice in life and I hope he'll regret it eventually.