Is there a music streaming service that specializes in music videos and live concerts?

I thought YouTube Music would be my go-to source for music videos, but when I search for their curated mixes all they give me is the album cover. Many times I want to watch music videos or videos of concerts and I can't find them. I know there is VEVO but that platform is limited. I want something similar to YouTube Music but offers music videos and videos of concerts rather than studio tracks, and the music they're promoting usually has a video to accompany them. I know there's Qello but that's mainly concerts and documentaries; no music videos. If there is an option to turn on music videos on YouTube Music let me know otherwise there just doesn't seem to be a service that allows someone to access music videos as if they were on a playlist, and it seems like a shame there isn't.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.