Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 2 months ago

Gym legging “lady” issue?

Soo basically I’ve purchased some Nike Gym Leggings in a size small which fit perfectly around my waist and my legs but my booty is slightly larger and so I’m getting the dreaded lady front wedgie?! So do I get a medium to fit my bum but the waist be larger OR does anybody have some 🐪 toe hacks for me? Any problem solving answers are welcome! This is a common problem for us girls and NO it isn’t like this in any other clothing🤣

Try on several brands of both medium and small leggings. Different manufacturers may have slightly different "allowance" in the derrière.  Since leggings are so stretchy, it is very likely that a medium will fit just fine even if it is loser than a small.  You do not want a camel toe -- it isn't comfortable and can lead to infection because of the tightness, lack of air circulation, and friction. 

If ever we needed a photo to understand your problem this is it.  You see it's not a problem for us as we can have a quick J Arthur over it.

Wear a panty liner.