Who will help me? ?

I'm trying to get a business grant for disabled people. Grants.gov is too confusing. Small business administration hasn't called back. 

4 Answers

  • Jay
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

    There is a website called Your Harmonic Resonance.  Read that.

  • 3 months ago

    Hire a lawyer to do the paperwork for you.

  • 3 months ago

    Then, in that case, what you must do is sit down and give up.

    If you want free money, you have to work for it. 

     And if you cant figure out Grants.gov there is no way that you will ne able to run a business.  

    So...work to figure it out or give up.

  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

    There are no grants for idiots or anyone else. SMH

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.