Will I be able to drink again?!?

So there was this one time that I drank a lot of vodka and I ended up throwing up and now whenever I taste, let alone smell alcohol it makes me want to throw up. I have tried different types of it and even like Mikes Lemonade make me want to barf.

You'll be fine. Just dont think about it being alcohol. Like don't do shots right away try claws or soemthing easy that doesn't taste like anything and you'll see you're fine

you will probably have to switch to pot for getting high . 

• kswck2

Only children ask these sorts of 'Questions' because adults are well...adults. 

this is where you have to up your quality of alcohol and start buying the more expensive stuff...like patron silver tequila...that kind of quality...then you wont get sick..probably

Not a good idea .. and what kind of male drinks Mikes Lemonade ? 

Please do your homework and chores instead kid.

That's good you've learned your lesson try cinnamon fireball and see if you can stomach that

Change to marijuana. And probably give your psychological reaction time. If you drank shots of vodka, it's a sign you drink to get drunk and that's the wrong attitude anyway.