Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How does the brain record information from outside the body?

You know, like when you have an out of body experience. Your spirit is outside your body and is the one recording the information, not your body, brain your brain. But when you return to your body, your brain remembers what happened. So does that mean information can be created elsewhere and be injected into your brain? Or are you really just dreaming and think you are having an outer boy experience which is why your brain remembers it?

I'm here to tell you you're just dreaming!  Sounds like you've had some good rides in outer space, but your brain does the recording of these experiences, or else how could you remember them without a brain?  Last  time I looked, the brain is encased in the head, and the head is physical and attached to the body.  "Out of body" experiences" is a saying used loosely.  People who have them still access their own brains in some manner, or else they would be dead. 

Ummm... are you ... umm... excuse me... let me find... the ... right word... retarded? Through our five senses... what's an outer boy experience? ...That's dreaming dumazz. I do it all the time. I can fly in my dreams. Can you? I can sort of control it. But I land on top of buildings a lot and sometimes I get stuck for a while and panic because I am asleep and can't wake up. I have flown over the Grand Canyon and I have never been to the Grand Canyon! I tell everyone my dreams should come with a sign that says for entertainment purposes only!! One time I was having a bad dream inside of a WALMART I took control of that dream and turned it into something funny. I was being harassed by an employee about my xmas layaway. So I and some other ladies in the Walmart pulled out lawn chairs and a little kiddie wading pool and filled it with water and had a pool party drinks and all in the middle of Walmarts layaway department. You can see how old my dream is. But still, every time I think about it I get the chuckles. I also have dreams where people turn into balloons and then pop! I flew naked in a Hot Air Baloon one time in a dream too. My dreams are crazy!! They make me laugh!

There is a nano tap recorder inside your brain.

There is no astral projection or remote viewing.  If this was possible, someone would be able to "leave his body" go into a locked room, and come back to report what he has seen.  No one has ever done this under controlled conditions.  What they experience occurs only in their brain. 

I don't really like letting my body, my mind and my spirit wander too far from each other.  Seems the closer I can keep them coordinated with each other the better I seem to be able to understand myself than when I am all over the place having my mind in one place, my body in another and my spirit not wanting to do anything but sit and watch news feeds on the phone.  But I get it.  Let the body do what it wants, the mind what it wants and the spirit what it wants. Each going their own separate ways.  People grow up more comfortable that way these days. 

i like your username in profile picture but i think you misspoke when you said "out of body experience" i think you meant "in her body experience"

First, there is no evidence for a "spirit" in the sense that you have used that word.  Second, the odds are that the OOB experience is a dream.  It is ALL inside your head, which happens to be where your memory is stored anyway.

• garry

brainless arent you 😉😉😉..

Your five senses record everything inside your brain using neurotransmitters. This is sent to the hippocampus part of the brain where memories are stored. The amygdala is where your basic survival instincts and emotions are accessed and stored.

According to medical sciences, we perceive the external world through the five normal senses, namely, vision (sight-eyes), hearing (auditory-ears), smell (olfaction-nose), taste (taste-buds-tongue), and touch (touch-receptors-skin).