Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 2 months ago

Anyone know what this indentation in one of my cheeks might be?

Woke up a couple of days ago and noticed my cheeks were uneven. Mostly noticeable under light. Its like my left cheek is sunken compared to my right.

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    Adult faces are not symmetrical, including yours. And mine. I truly doubt anyone but you sees it, even in the specific lighting condition that brings it out.

    Unless you're having a dental (or other) problem that's causing swelling on one side, or have missing teeth on one side, I doubt there's a fix.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.