Best brand for beginners?

What cigarettes are best for someone who never smoked before but wants to try?

Favorite Answer

Don't start. Don't try.  It is so easy to become addicted to it, and it can change your life in very bad ways.

For one thing, just about the ONLY place you can smoke anymore is outside, and you end up spending MOST of your day wishing you could have a smoke, and hating your day.

And it damages your body.  I now have lungs that do not work well. I get breathless and when I get breathless often my heart will start beating improperly and I have to lie down for 12 to 24 hours.

And I have to sleep on a machine.

At least I don't have to carry an oxygen tank with me wherever I go.  I have a friend who does.  It weights about 10 pounds, and only lasts for 120 minutes, so wherever she goes, she has to be back home within 120 minutes.

You don't want to do that to yourself.  Once you start, it is so easy to get hooked.

• kswck2

Only children ask these sorts of 'Questions' because adults are well...adults. 

None actually.   

Source(s): Knowing too many former smokers who've died of cancer, including my father.
  • tony

time or this or seneca

Best not to start smoking. You surely know the risks and nicotine is highly addictive, so it is very difficult to give up once you have started.