Lisa asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 2 months ago

Can I go where I bought the gun for in get some paperwork?

5 Answers

  • JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    Deja Vu all over again. This question is about 3mo old and it even has the same grammar mistakes.

  • Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    My bin has lots of paper work

  • 2 months ago

    Your question makes no sense. We need more information.

  • BBean
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Gotta admit...I believe your question is sincere. (they`re scarce now days) The only way you could have bought the gun legally is through a private sale if your state permits.

     If you had purchased a new gun from FFL dealer then you would have  filled out paperwork before buying the gun on 4473 form. So, what you have asked (according to my interpretation) is that you want the seller to give you a retroactive receipt for the purchase to CYA in case you are questioned or the gun has questions of interest? True or not true?

    Sure, you can go back and ask but the seller is holding the high hole card, but wont hurt to ask. If you are refused then list all the things about the seller that could ID him. .....or her.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    Could you possible ask a question that makes sense? Read your question, now read it again. Does it make sense to you? Are you asking if you can get paperwork on the gun itself or the purchase? What kind of paperwork, a receipt? An instruction manual? A certificate of authenticity? Also, what state or country are you in. And lastly, and the most important, did you even bother to call the gun store you purchased from and ask them? Because honestly, they would have the answer, not a bunch of strangers on yahoo friggin answers who have no idea what you're talking about, what state you live in or what country, and what store you bought the supposed gun in.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.