Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

I was diagnosed with borderline intellectual functioning. I was born with my frontal lobe damage. What are the difficulties I will face? ?

I was diagnosed with borderline intellectual functioning. I was born with my frontal lobe damage. Is life going to be hard for me because I have borderline intellectual functioning? What are the difficulties I will face? Example: abstract thinking, judgement, common sense, and etc. I also have other diagnosis. Currently my parents are trying to disable me because my psychologist convinced them. I live in the United States country by the way. 

A sheltered workshop would hire you.

The most obvious is that you keep posting this stupid crap to people who aren't medical professionals and expect to get anything but the ridicule you keep begging for.   If your professional care givers can't explain this to you why the heII are you asking here?

• how would i know?, i'm no expert, ask a specialist or your doctor.