wave
wave asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 2 months ago

Biden voters be honest was it your msm induced hatred that caused you to vote the way you did or do u genuinely think Biden will be any good?

for the US or the world? All indications are he'll be a return to normal service president a puppet controlled by the deep state meaning more middle east wars  more domestic poverty and out of control immigration. Also racism will likely flare up again under such leadership. 

I think he will be good.  I don't know for sure.  But even if he's not, I'm sure he won't be as bad as Trump.

• James

It was Chump that convinced me to vote for Joe. Anyone is better than the Traitor Trump 

I genuinely believe Biden will be a better president than Trump.  He will repair our international alliances and take every threat to country, such as emergent pandemics, seriously.  He will also restore environment protection to ensure our natural wonders are still around for future generations of Americans to enjoy.

To prove I do not have "msm-induced hatred," I canceled cable TV in May 2018.  Most of my news comes from what shows up on Yahoo! and AM talk radio.

It's too dangerous to have someone in the white house who lies as much as trump does and is as ignorant as he is of the bible and constitution and how government works and is supposed to work.   

So he had to go.  And that has nothing to do with media.  I watched all his press conferences personally.

The other thing that tells me Trump needs to go is how badly he's dealt with the pandemic.   With my work I'm very familiar with contract tracing and how it's supposed to be done.  Trump didn't even bother setting up a contact tracing response to COVID even though OBAMA recommended it in his "pandemic preparedness plan" that he wrote for Trump but Trump claims he never saw.

As for biden, he was my second choice behind Bernie Sanders and of course I voted for him because, like I said, I got my second choice and Trump had to go for the reasons I stated above.

As for your crazy TTRUMPY Theories about deep state conspiracies, yeah that's BS.This is my honest answer.  If you have any more questions I'd be happy to answer them.