Han asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Is she into me or not ?

Ugh.. shes so confusing. I’m an Aries lesbian and she’s been my friend for years. She’s bi, and she can be kind of awkward. Last night we were hanging out and we had an awesome time. She was being pretty flirty but I asked her if she wanted to stay over and she said no which definitely hurt a LOT. She did have work in the AM but still. Today I haven’t heard from her after texting her twice and I’m kinda worried cause I think last night she might’ve threw her back out. Sometimes she flirts other times she disappears. WTF . She casually mentioned that she was talking to a guy and her mom asked her to have him over for thanksgiving but she didn’t. Would she try to make me jealous? She also told me last night she wants me to come visit her in Santa Cruz this weekend at her dads trailer, but she said that last night when I asked if she wanted me to stay over so she could’ve just been trying to get rid of me. Does she want me to make the first move? Do Pisces women EVER make the first move? As an Aries I always do but I can’t feel out her energy. Everyone else I’ve ever liked has been WAY easier to figure out. Also she said I should take an IQ test cause she thinks I’m smart which was sweet. Honestly I can’t tell if this is all in my head or not. Which is super weird cause I’ve never experienced this before. I kinda wanna know so I can move on 

Favorite Answer

You should be careful pisces are manipulative narcissists.

Not. If you have to ask, then she isn’t. If someone is into you, you’ll know it. Don’t chase someone who doesn’t send you clear signals that they may or may not like you.