Why can't today's Christians ANSWER (I Peter 3:15)?  Must you ALWAYS show your GUILT (Proverbs 28:1)?

Update:

@PROF

People who are (((NOT))) "moved by the Holy Ghost" will read the Bible and make their own "private interpretations" (II Peter 1:20-21) which is "horseshit" that makes one (((A LIAR))) (Revelation 21:8).

Jesus said in Matthew 13:10-15 one has to have "understanding" (v23) that are Spiritual gifts received of "Wisdom and Knowledge"  (I Corinthians 12:8) AFTER Holy Spirit baptism (I Corinthians 12:13).

That's why you're Atheist. Who taught you the Word of God (Romans 10:14-15)?

YOU?

Update 2:

@BRYCE

"Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God" (Matthew 22:29).

All you've heard is what the establishment teaches who entwined lies into Scriptures to adhere to their "worshipping with men's hands" (Acts 17:25) doctrine; water baptizing themselves (Jn 1:33) "with men's hands" and eating His body and drinking His blood (I Cor 10:3-4) "with men's hands" as they serve the god they've created called a "trinity" (Dan 4:35; I Cor 12:6)

Update 3:

Therefore when you Atheist/Unbelievers speak as today's Christians, you don't know what you're talking about (Matt 13:10-15) concerning "the power of God" nor do you know what "the Scriptures" actually mean (Romans 10:14-15).

For over 2000 years mankind has been taught "horseshit."

Update 4:

@ ((( ? )))

What are you talking about "mild tempered and deep respect?"

TO WHOM?

My "meekness" is TO GOD and my "fear" (((NOT))) to a LYING man!

That's that (((CULT))) you've been BRAINWASHED by because GOD SAID

"if you don't give glory to My name is will send a CURSE on you" (Malachi 2:2-4)

Where is GOD's "mild temper and deep respect"

Haven't you heard of HIS "CURSE" of CORONAVIRUS?

What is wrong with you?  Respect SIN?

"REBUKE THEM SHARPLY" (Titus 1:13)!

Update 5:

"Perhaps facts about the position taken by early Christians [ Who spoke in tongues; Acts 2:4 that JW's "DENY THE POWER OF GOD" (II Tim 3:5) in so doing] and by Jehovah’s Witnesses (((WORLDWIDE))) would broaden the [LIE] official’s viewpoint" 

Is that what you meant to say? 

Update 6:

ALL THAT SHYT YOU ARE SAYING HAS BEEN INSTILLED IN YOU BY YOUR (((CULT))) WHOM YOU WORSHIP!

GET YOUR (((BRAINWASHED))) BELIEFS BACK TO THAT (((CULT))) WHOM YOU BELIEVE MORE THAN GOD!

Update 7:

@ANON

What is your knowledge seeking question about GOD that you appear to have MANY?

Update 8:

@ONIONS

“Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites!""WORSHIPING WITH MEN'S HANDS" (ACTS 17:25) LIKE PHARISEES!YOU, HYOPCRITES! 

"CHILDREN OF HELL AS YOU ARE!"

Update 9:

@SMILE

IF "THERE IS DIVSION" (((NONE))) OF THEM ARE CHRISTIANS 

(I CORINTHIANS 1:10)

JOHN 17:20-23!

Update 10:

@SHYT CHRISTMAS

IT REALLY AMAZES ME TO SEE PEOPLE'S REACTIONS WHEN THEY KNOW THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN DEFEAT THE MESSAGE GOD HAS SENT THROUGH ME (LK 21:15) AND YOU LOOK LIKE A COMPLETE FOOL.

Update 11:

@MALCOLM

IT REALLY AMAZES ME TO SEE PEOPLE'S REACTIONS WHEN THEY KNOW THERE IS NO WAY THEY CAN DEFEAT THE MESSAGE GOD HAS SENT THROUGH ME (LK 21:15) AND YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN AN ATHEIST.

Update 12:

@ANON

LET'S SEE WHOSE "REPORT" HAS THE GREATEST IMPACT (JER 23:24) 

AS "I BIND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS" (MATT 16:19)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

We answer to god. We don't answer to you. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Note this is Yahoo ANSWERS, not Yahoo Rants. 

What's your KNOWLEDGE seeking question about religion or spirituality?

Questions about the respondents are chat violations.

• 1 month ago

Assumes facts not if evidence and from an individual who conceals or tries to conceal evidence which refutes false premises.  Lacking in sequence and scope and other simple logical concepts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yo, Norine.

Me and GOD had a convo about YOU.

We both agreed you were probably harmless, just obsessed with...not quite sure but we both think it has something to do with toast. That's what we arrived at after an hour of gradually getting more and more heated debate. How we got to toast would just take too long and really, most of it was just name-calling. So.

Again-- what do you want CHRISTIANS to DO? Do they need to convert to some other form of Christianity or invent a new form of it and...? What's your goal here? Is it that everyone should have toast? 

God says to eat more veggies. Does that mean anything to you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

What is your knowledge-seeking question about religion?

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

At times, you may be required to refute charges brought against you by someone in authority. A police officer, a government official, or a judge might demand that you answer questions about obedience to a certain law, your position of Christian neutrality, or your attitude toward participation in patriotic ceremonies. How should you reply? “With a mild temper and deep respect,” the Bible counsels. (1 Pet. 3:15) 

Also, ask yourself why these issues are of concern, and respectfully acknowledge that concern. Then what? The apostle Paul referred to the guarantees of Roman law, so you might point out legal guarantees that apply in your case. (Acts 22:25-29) Perhaps facts about the position taken by early Christians and by Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide would broaden the official’s viewpoint. Or you might point out how recognition of the authority of God actually motivates people to be more consistently obedient to proper laws of men. (Rom. 13:1-14) Against such a background, a statement of Scriptural reasons for your position might be favorably received.

“THE righteous are like a young lion that is confident.” (Proverbs 28:1) They exercise faith, confidently rely on God’s Word, and boldly go forward in Jehovah’s service in the face of any danger. While the Israelites were in Sinai after God delivered them from Egyptian bondage in the 16th century B.C.E., two men especially showed that they were as confident as lions. They also displayed faithfulness to Jehovah under adverse circumstances. One of these men was the Ephraimite Joshua, who was Moses’ attendant and who was later appointed as his successor.

Source(s): jw.org
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Bible is mostly nonsense and lies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.