why are people so racist towards white people online?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It confuses me that some here are saying that it is not possible to be racist about white people.  Anyone who says or does hateful things to someone of a race that is different from their own IS being racist.  Racism isn't just about skin colour either.             

There is much racism in the U.K. which has nothing to do with skin colour.  I have visited Scotland and heard the most awful racist comments about the English.  The same is true in Wales where a tremendous amount of people seem to absolutely HATE the English.  They rake up the history of past atrocities and talk about them as if they happened last year rather than hundreds of years ago.  In addition to that, it took a long time for British people to welcome Germans here because of a war that neither side would have wanted.  It takes just one vile person to incite hatred.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

White people seem to be the most racist online and closet racist in the real world. They are rarely racist in front of the people who they are racist towards. Jmo 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because you don’t hate me because I’m white, you hate me because you’re not

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

ANYONE can be racist!

Source(s): mainly seen lots of racism towards blacks and other people who are non-white though (asian, native american, etc) but i guess whites can get it too (but I'm white and never dealt with it, so)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I've noticed racism from every race online, including by white people (in fact I would be willing to bet there are more white racist comments than any other race). BTW, I'm white, but I am willing to bet your a racist. Most white people who cry racism tend to be very racist.

• i'm white, but the racism i see online is mostly towards blacks and non whites.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Prove it or go home

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Envy. Non-whites are envious that whites are successful and have a rich history and culture. Successful people and things tend to become targets.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Non-white people can have personal prejudice against white people but they cannot be "racist" against white people.  Racism is a collective prejudice backed by systemic and institutional power, hence only white people can be "racist" in Western countries and many other parts of the world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.