Who here truly thinks I will go to hell if i dont repent and marry my lesbian gf. But pray and try to be close with god for everything else?

• ?

*IF* I understand your question

what you are asking is

- If I ignore God's instructions concerning one thing

- and don't even bother to repent for that sin

- but continue to indulge in that sin for the rest of my life

- but otherwise I obey God

- will God "let me slide" on his promise to save those who sincerely repent of their sins, and also "let me slide" on his promise to doom those who refuse to repent of their sin?

That is:

when Jesus taught (paraphrased)

- Even if something very precious to you, even something as precious as your eye or your hand, causes you to sin, cut it out of your life or you will end up in Hell.

...didn't he REALLY mean

- Except for lesbian relationships. You can go ahead and do that sin and not repent and you will still be saved.

If you reject the truth of Jesus Christ and remain in your sin, God will grant you justice and that means eternity in Hell.

LGBT is a sin, but all sins are forgiven through faith in Christ. Furthermore, no one is saved by turning from sins. That is a false condition of salvation that even many evangelicals proclaim nowadays. NOWHERE does the Bible tell a lost person to turn from their sins in order to receive eternal life. In fact, the Gospel of John is the only book of the Bible written for the sole purpose of telling us what we must do to have eternal life (John 20:31). It mentions believing in Jesus 98 times as the only condition! Contrary to popular belief, repentance in salvation is simply a "change of mind" from unbelief to belief in Jesus Christ as Savior. Once a person understands that Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay their sin debt in full and rose again and believes in Him alone for eternal life, they will go to heaven no matter what! All of their sins (past, present, and future) are also forgiven at the moment of faith (Acts 10:43).

Only the truly delusional, asinine and gullible think that.

You cannot be knowingly in mortal sin and be close to God at the same time. God withdraws his graces from sinners who have made a deliberate and serious choice to rebel against him, and no amount of human effort can overcome that. Reconciliation with God can only come about through repentance.

"God is light and in him there is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him while we are walking in darkness, we lie and do not do what is true" [1 John 5-6]

• Hell is just the common grave of mankind but even if you try to serve God it will be in vain if you are living a homosexual/lesbian lifestyle.

God does, for he has said that if you engage in homosexuality you will not see the kingdom of heaven.....1 Cor 6:9

God tells me He's got you marked down for Hell anyway (for some other stuff) so you might as well do whatever you want.  (He sometimes kids about this sort of stuff, so I checked when He wasn't looking, and it's TRUE!)