(Only people that have dealt with long distance relationships) Do you and your significant other fight more when you’re apart?

My gf and I always bicker over little things. We’ve already gone through every major roadblock that could’ve ended our relationship, so I think we’re done with the tough stuff. The only things we ever argue about are small, stupid things that we soon realize after taking a minute to ourselves, weren’t even worth arguing over. Idk if it’s the distance that causes it; I know that after visiting each other we’re fine for awhile. It’s after being separated for a couple months that we start to bicker. Idk if it’s the frustration of being apart, but that’s what it seems like. Cause when we see each other we’re perfectly fine; it’s after we’re separated for awhile that we both get frustrated over little things. Can anyone that’s been in  a ld relationship relate? The separation definitely takes a toll, but do you find yourselves arguing more the longer you’re apart? Cause that’s what it feels like to me.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.